RIBADULLA INVERSIONES SL can gather information regarding the search habits from the users of the website through cookies or by log files. No cookies will be used to compile personal information. There will only be installed if the User remains and keeps surfing the website, understanding that the user allows the installation. In addition to this, we provide detailed information about what a cookie is, for what they are, what types of cookies we use, what their purpose is, and how you can configure them or disable them if you desire.
a) What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored in the user’s computer, Tablet, smartphone or any other device, with information regarding the navigation.
The combination of “cookies” of all our users helps us improve the quality of our web, letting us control what websites are useful, which ones aren’t and which ones are susceptible of improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
In no case can the cookies damage your device. On the contrary, them being active can help us identify and resolve any errors.
b) What type of cookies do we use?
Depending on the organisation that manages them:
• Own cookies: Those that are sent to your device from our own devices and domains and from where we provide the service you’re demanding.
• Third party cookies: There are those that are sent to your device from one device or domain that is not managed by us, but from a collaborator. As, for example, the ones used by social networks, or by external content like Google Maps.
Depending on the time they’re activated
• Session cookies: They’re temporal cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the User leaves the website, consequently none is registered in the device’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, are used to analyse traffic patterns in the website. In the long run, this helps us provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
• Persistent cookies: They’re stored in the hard drive and our website reads them every time that the User visits the site again. A permanent cookie has a fixed expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate the purchase and register services.
Depending on the purpose:
• Technical cookies: Those that are necessary for the navigation and the correct functioning of our website. For example, they allow us to control the traffic and data communication, to access restricted parts, carry out the purchasing process of an order, use security elements, store contents to spread videos or share contents through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: Those that allow the User to access the service with predetermined characteristics according to a series of guidelines, for example the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: Those that allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measuring and statistical analysis of the use that the Users have of the provided services. To do this, the navigation in our website is analysed in order to improve out offer of products and services.
• Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management in the most effective manner, from the advertising spaces we could include in our website.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store the information regarding the behaviour of the users obtained through a continued observation. Thanks to them, we could discover the navigation habits on the Internet, and show you publicity related to your navigation profile.
Purpose of each cookie used.
Below, we detail the cookies used in our website and the provider they belong to. Own cookies are the ones that belong to our domain, and third party cookies are those that belong to other domains.
How can the User configure or disable the cookies?
You can allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your device by means of the configuration of the options of your Internet Browser. In case you don’t allow the installation of the cookies on your browser, it’s possible that you won’t be able to access some of the services, and that you have a worse experience in the website.
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
• Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.